Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 53

Thread: So, is NOBODY going to mention Janet Jackson???

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Miss Jackson (if you're nasty) has come out and said it was a last minute plan. Thereby taking all the blame upon herself and Timberlake. A valiant gesture, but one that also shows her and Timberlake to being total liars.

  2. #42
    Inactive Member creeper2's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    2,297
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    come on carl, i can't picture anyone from the jackson family being a liar.

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Tito still has a clean record, I do believe.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Billy Carri's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 27th, 2003
    Posts
    143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually I know women that wear nipple sheilds often and they don't go around taking their tops off. The story from Janets camp is that YES he was supposed to pull the "cup" off but the red lace bra was supposed to stay in place.....

    it didn't.. "malfunction"

    whateva... new cd comping.."press" is more like it.

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Carl I.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    June 25th, 2003
    Posts
    4,786
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you look at the pics of the cup, you will see that the red lace is attached to the leather, and isn't even a "cup".

    Onto you guys and your love of Timberlake. I might be able to accept the guy as an actual talent if he would just stop that silly "human beat box" shit he does! I mean seriously, that shit is just lame. I don't like it to begin with, but when he does it, it is just plain silly. Surely he has to realize that no matter what status he has in the future of music, when he is 60 he will look back on that shit with nothing but embarassment!

  6. #46
    Inactive Member JayStarr's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,474
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lightbulb

    Carl, what music?? All he does is an atonal whine, along with that stupid "beat box" shit.

    As for Janet, bad press is still press.

  7. #47
    Inactive Member kandikaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    943
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ok,I may be completely out of the loop here( i'm not so sure I mind either) but I have never heard of nipple shileds before much lessthat I can even figure out why any woman would bother with them unless she had intentions of exposing herself for a specific purpose. I'm with Lee on this one.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member A Katt Named Raggz's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,524
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The Jacksons make the Osbourne's seem normal and sane.

  9. #49
    Inactive Member SINMIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I originally thought it was a piercing... but

    what a woman has on underneath is not necessarily ever meant for public viewing. hell it might not be meant for private viewing. somethings you put on just to make yourself feel good.

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Stacey0471's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2003
    Posts
    3,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You mean like clamps? I've heard about these things but never seen them in use.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •